Well with the way the economy is/has been/is going to be for some time, I’m able to count my lucky stars because I’ve been more than a little busy. The only down side to that is that I haven’t had time to write much as of late.
Never fear! (No. Sorry, but Underdog is not here)
I’ve got a bunch of stuff started and qued up, just need some quality time to finish up and refine. Here’s a peek at what you can look forward to seeing posts on:
- Review: A Look at Twitter Clients
- Taking Italy by Storm
- Quest for the Best: Bloody Mary in Chicago (Part 1)
- Review: DropSend
- Respect and Validation for Design
- Case Study: Website Redesign
- Review: Google Analytics, Benchmarking
- AND…there’s always more Quotes!!!!
Thanks to everyone that’s reading! Keep checking back for more soon and as always, if you have any comments or suggestions I’d love to hear ’em. Let me know if there’s something above that you’d like to see sooner, I can focus my energies more in that direction. Although something tells me that “Quest for the Best: Bloody Mary in Chicago (Part 1)” might get some strong votes 😉
‘Till next time!